ERinfo is a patented emergency response technology and emergency service provider in the US. The company is fast revolutionizing the public safety industry.
ERinfo was instituted in 2018 and has played a significant role in helping patients get emergency care safely and quickly.
Keep reading to learn everything there is to know about ERinfo, and why you should consider subscribing to the service.
What is ERinfo?
ERinfo is a software company that uses facial recognition to help first responders administer care and treatment to unresponsive emergency victims.
How does ERinfo work?
ERinfo uses advanced machine learning and AI technology to provide patients’ information to first responders via photo identification.
When you sign up with ERinfo, you will provide your health information and emergency contacts; ERinfo will also take your picture. During an emergency, these personal details will be available to first responders.
See precisely how the system works:
- Become an ERinfo member/subscriber and provide your health information and emergency contacts.
- First responders will use the ERinfo app to capture your image whenever there is an emergency.
- ERinfo will then match your photo with the information you provided.
- Emergency responders become updated on your medical history and then decide the best course of action or treatment for you.
- With the press of a button, first responders can notify your emergency contacts.
What information does ERinfo provide?
ERinfo’s patented emergency response technology can store as much health information as possible.
Depending on the information you input, ERinfo can provide the following details:
- Patient identity.
- Medical history, like diabetes, asthma, autism, blood disorders, implants, hypertension, heart disease, seizures, Alzheimer’s, allergies, etc.
- Emergency contacts – including family, caregivers, and physicians.
- Existing health conditions.
- Drug prescription information.
How is ERinfo different from other medical alert services?
Unlike other emergency response systems, ERinfo does not require members to wear or carry anything around.
The service functions without the responsiveness of the patient, thus making it an ideal choice for effective emergency management.
In addition, ERinfo is (as of writing this article) the only medical alert service authorized to function with the US FirstNet broadband network; it is available on the FirstNet App Catalog.
How much does ERinfo cost?
ERinfo comes with different membership plans for individuals to select from. They are:
Individual membership plan
This plan allows for one person to join the ERinfo network. It costs $2.5 per month.
Subscribing for the ERinfo family plan allows you to add four people to the network. The family plan costs $3.25 per month.
Extended family plan
Here, you can add up to 10 people to the medical alert software. It costs $3.75/month.
Regardless of the plan you purchase, you will have access to all ERinfo features.
Also, the service is affordable and highly recommended by Health Makes You, considering what you stand to get from it.
If you have a health condition like diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, and the likes, ERinfo facial recognition software could be instrumental in helping you get the best care quickly, thus saving your life.
Features and benefits of ERinfo
- The software can highlight advanced directives such as hospital preference, DNR medical power of attorney, and donor status to help first responders provide effective treatment services.
- It can help first responders notify emergency contacts.
- 24/7 emergency response.
- The technology is easy to use.
- You don’t need to wear, carry or answer anything.
- The care you receive won’t interact with any prescription medication.
- Medical treatments provided will not exacerbate existing medical conditions.
- Signing up is simple!
How to enroll on ERinfo?
- Sign up at ERinfo
- Select your plan.
- Upload a clear photo.
- Input the information you want to share, including your medical history, current medications, doctors, and emergency contact.
- You can also add more information such as height, weight, blood type, allergies, medications, pre-existing conditions, advance directives, and additional emergency contacts.
Frequently asked questions
Who is an ERinfo subscriber?
An ERinfo subscriber refers to the owner of the ERinfo account; he is responsible for the subscription payments. He has a power of attorney to add or remove members from the ERinfo platform.
Who is an ERinfo member?
An ERinfo member may or may not be directly responsible for paying ERinfo inc. However, he has the right to use the ERinfo identification and emergency contact notification service within the period of the subscriber’s membership.
What is FirstNet?
FirstNet is an innovative communication platform that allows safety agencies and emergency services to quickly access patients’ health information. It is US public safety software and is exclusively for first responders.
Who should use ERinfo?
ERinfo is for everyone.
Those with pre-existing health conditions like diabetes, asthma, dementia, blood disorders, heart disease, seizures, and autism are especially advised to subscribe to an ERinfo membership plan.
What is ERinfoPro?
ERinfoPro is an app that works with the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) to assist medical responders and health professionals with patient emergency services.
With ERinfoPro for FirstNet, medical responders can access the critical information they need to tackle various emergencies. The app provides patient identity, emergency contact, current medical conditions, and medications.
Do I need ERinfoPro to use ERinfo?
No, consumers do not have to download the ERinfoPro app. You can register at Erinfo and input the information you want to share via the company’s website.
How often do I need to make a subscription to ERinfo?
Only annual subscriptions are allowed on ERinfo; you are allowed a 12-month subscription with one payment.
Will my ERinfo plan automatically renew?
Yes. However, the account subscriber will receive a reminder about the automatic renewal 30 days before the renewal date. ERinfo will send this reminder via his registered email address.
Can I opt out of automatic renewal?
Yes, subscribers can opt out of the automatic renewal at any time.
To do this,
- Visit the ERinfo website.
- Open the main menu.
- Select “Cancel.”
Doing this will cancel your account at its next renewal date.
How is my privacy protected?
Only first responders have access to ERinfo’s consumers’ details.
How many emergency contacts should I add?
Subscribers can add as many contacts as possible to their emergency list.
If you are looking for a way to ensure safe and effective medical assistance during accidents or disasters, ERinfo is the best option for you.
Equipped with facial identification technology, ERinfo will give you a better chance of survival in case of any emergency.