Many people suffer from snoring, and for some, it is a chronic issue that can be difficult to manage. If you have tried all of the typical solutions but still don’t find relief from your snoring problem, then Smart Nora might be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Smart Nora’s innovative device was designed with intelligent sensors that detect snoring and produce gentle movement in your pillow. This movement helps you sleep through the night by stimulating the throat muscles and enabling natural breathing. In a nutshell, Smart Nora turns your pillow into an anti-snore pillow.
Nora is a revolutionary new product that can help people with snoring. This review will detail what Nora does, how it works, and who could benefit from it. We’ll also discuss the pricing of the device as well as its warranty information.
Let’s get started!
What is Smart Nora?
Smart Nora is a non-invasive anti-snoring device. It became available in the market in 2017 and has proved to be an excellent remedy for snoring.
The term non-invasive means that you do not need a mouthguard, nose strip, headgear or any form of body-contact material to use it.
With Smart Nora, you can fall asleep as you normally would, and you’d be in safe hands. If you start snoring at some point, Smart Nora’s patented anti-snore technology will jump into action by gently moving your pillow.
The problem of snoring affects millions of people every night. It’s a serious issue that can have significant effects on your quality of life, as well as the quality of sleep for those who share your bed.
Smart Nora is an innovative solution to this problem because it does not rely solely on uncomfortable devices or medications. Instead, it uses technology to detect nighttime patterns and adjusts accordingly to help you sleep better.
How does Smart Nora work?
Smart Nora uses Bluetooth technology to help snorers sleep quietly.
The pebble has a tiny microphone that can pick up snoring sounds from your bedroom. As soon as the microphone detects a snore, it sends a signal through its Bluetooth connection to the base.
On receiving this signal, the base pumps air via the air tube into the pillow insert, causing it to inflate and deflate slowly. This makes your pillow rise and fall, and your head experiences a slight upward and downward movement at intervals.
This movement engages the throat muscles to allow air to flow freely into the lungs, and as a result, normal breathing is restored, and the individual stops snoring.
What’s inside the Smart Nora box?
Smart Nora comes in a sleek felt-covered case of 4.5 x 10 x 7.3 inches. Housed in the box is the pebble, base, and pillow insert.
The pebble is a wireless mouse-shaped snoring detection sensor. You can regulate its sensitivity from low to high depending on your need.
If you stay in a busy city with a lot of noise at night, you may want to turn the sensitivity down, so Smart Nora does not react to every little sound. Typically, the sensitivity is set at a moderate level, and you may also decide to leave it that way.
Whichever is perfect for you, place the pebble on your bedside table or mount it on a wall. However, it shouldn’t be further than three feet away from you to guarantee optimal function.
Smart Nora comes with a pillow insert that inflates and deflates when snoring is detected. The insert has an attached air tube that connects it to the base.
To use the pillow insert, place it under your pillow or slip it into a pillowcase.
The base is a small device that controls the upward and downward movement of the pillow insert. It has several ports for plugging in the pebble, the charger, and the tube that pushes air to the pillow insert.
You do not have to bring the base out of the box to use it. Let it sit comfortably in the pack. You should place the base under your bed.
Other items in the Smart Nora box are:
- A micro USB cable to charge the pebble sensor unit.
- User manual.
- 120 – 240V plug pack
- Air tube
- Comfort sleeve
- Base charger
- An overhead mount that you can hang on the wall above your head. It holds the pebble in place.
According to experts at Smart Nora, it is advisable to mount the pebble on your wall, just about ten inches above your head. This is necessary to ensure very accurate detection.
How to set Smart Nora up
To get Smart Nora working, use the following steps:
- Connect the air tube to the base.
- Plug the base into a power source. Place the box under your bed.
- Turn on the base using the power button. A simple push should do this.
- Using the USB cord, charge the pebble by connecting it to the base. When plugged in, the LED light on the bottom of the pebble will start blinking green. When the pebble is fully charged, the LED light will go off.
Remember that you can connect the base and the pebble through Bluetooth, so you might not use the USB cable until you need to charge your pebble.
5. Slide the pillow insert into your pillowcase. For additional comfort, use the comfort sleeve provided.
6. Once fully charged, disconnect the USB cord and turn on your pebble using the power button. A white light will appear on the top and bottom of the pebble when you do this.
Your device is now ready for use.
Smart Nora special offers
Smart Nora costs $359.00 and is available on Smartnora.com. Like most customer-focused companies, Smart Nora provides their customers with unique purchase benefits, they are:
- Free shipping and returns (within the US and Canada).
- 30-day trial period and 100% money-back guarantee. If, after using Smart Nora for 30 days, you are unsatisfied with it, you can return for a refund. You have nothing to lose here, and we think that’s a good deal.
- 1-year warranty starting from the date the product gets to you.
- Also, if you visit the Smart Nora website right now and sign up with your email to receive sleeping and wellness tips, you get $20 off your order. Note, this offer is available at the time of writing this review.
Why should you buy the Smart Nora sleep solution?
- Easy to set up. You can get it working in less than 10 minutes.
- Non-Invasive: It reduces your snoring without touching any part of your body; nothing gets attached to your head, nose, or mouth.
- Silent: Smart Nora is very quiet. The inflatable insert itself does not give a sound while it rises and falls. You rest assured of a peaceful night.
- Sleep in any position: Smart Nora works for all kinds of sleepers – back, side, and stomach sleepers. The pillow insert spans across the entire length of a queen pillow size.
- Sensitivity Settings: As earlier discussed, you can adjust its sensitivity settings to suit your specific environment.
Who should use Smart Nora?
- Anyone who wants better sleep, not just for themselves but also for their partners. If you snore regularly, chances are your partner has a difficult time too.
- If your partner has to wake you up every night, you should consider getting Smart Nora. Let Nora take the responsibility/stress of nudging you silently into breathing normally.
- Smart Nora is ideal for people who do not have sleep apnea or those whose snoring is not a result of nasal issues.
How to clean your Smart Nora
Note that the pillow insert cannot be washed or dry-cleaned. Also, avoid exposing the base and pebble to liquids to prevent damage. To clean Smart Nora, use a damp cloth.
Smart Nora is safe to use and is travel-friendly. Note that Smart Nora is designed only for adults; infants or children should not use it. Discontinue using the product and consult a health professional if it causes you any pain or discomfort.